The vast majority of the Hyundai Tucson line-up has obtained a variety of connectivity options for the 2023 mannequin 12 months.
UPDATE, 07/05/2023 – We’ve up to date this text with the most recent costs.
Hyundai Tucson Elite and Highlander variants now obtain a complimentary five-year subscription to the corporate’s Bluelink linked companies suite.
After rising costs by $500 earlier this 12 months throughout all bar the bottom mannequin, Hyundai Australia is additional rising Tucson costs by $250 efficient from June 1.
“Efficient 1 April and 1 June 2023, HMCA regrettably shall be making use of a MLP improve that impacts a variety of Hyundai fashions,” mentioned an organization spokesperson.
“This improve has been pushed by change price pressures and rising logistics prices.”
If prospects have an present order and take supply after June 1, they’ll have to pay the upper worth as Hyundai Australia isn’t price-protecting.
Following the bigger Palisade and smaller Venue SUVs, the mid-sized Tucson has obtained companies like computerized collision notification, SOS emergency calling and pure voice management in all bar the bottom mannequin.
Different options embody cloud-based navigation, climate and voice recognition, in addition to the flexibility to ship a vacation spot to the automotive through the Hyundai Bluelink smartphone app.
You too can use the app to remotely examine the car’s standing and site and lock, unlock and begin the automotive, in addition to alter local weather management settings.
Past the addition of those connectivity options, all different options and specs for the Hyundai Tucson line-up are unchanged from the 2022 mannequin 12 months.
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson vary begins at $34,900 earlier than on-road prices for the entry-level Tucson, and now extends to $52,900 earlier than on-roads for the Highlander 2.0TD AWD.
Throughout 2022 Hyundai bought a complete of 17,870 Tucson fashions. It was outsold by the Toyota RAV4 (34,845 gross sales), Mazda CX-5 (27,062 gross sales), Mitsubishi Outlander (19,546 gross sales), and Kia Sportage (18,792 gross sales).
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson 2.0 FWD: $35,150
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Elite 2.0 FWD: $40,150
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Elite 1.6T AWD: $44,150
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Elite 2.0TD AWD: $46,150
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Highlander 2.0 FWD: $47,150
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Highlander 1.6T AWD: $51,150
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Highlander 2.0TD AWD: $53,150
All costs are earlier than on-road prices.
All 2023 Hyundai Tucson fashions come normal with the 2.0-litre naturally aspirated four-cylinder petrol engine which produces 115kW of energy and 192Nm of torque. That is mated to a six-speed torque-converter computerized transmission with drive despatched to the entrance wheels solely.
The Elite and Highlander variants can be found with a 1.6-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine which produces 132kW and 265Nm. That is mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch computerized transmission and all-wheel drive.
Additionally reserved for Elite and Highlander variants is the 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine which produces 137kW and 416Nm. That is mated to an eight-speed torque-converter computerized and all-wheel drive.
2023 Hyundai Tucson variants with the two.0-litre naturally aspirated four-cylinder engine have a claimed combined-cycle gas consumption of 8.1 litres per 100km.
Variants with the 1.6-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol engine have a claimed mixed gas consumption of 7.2 litre per 100km, and variants with the two.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel have a claimed mixed gas consumption of 6.3 litres per 100km.
All 2023 Hyundai Tucson fashions have a 54-litre gas tank.
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson measures in at 4630mm lengthy, 1865mm vast, and 1665mm lengthy, with a 2755mm wheelbase. The non-obligatory N Line package deal provides an additional 10mm in size to the Tucson.
Boot capability with the second row of seats upright is 539 litres, and with them folded is 1860 litres.
Braked towing capability for each petrol variants is 1650kg, whereas for diesel variants it’s 1900kg. Your entire vary has an unbraked towing capability of 750kg.
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson is roofed by a five-year, limitless kilometre guarantee with 5 years of capped-price servicing.
Logbook service for the bottom petrol and the diesel is required each 12 months or 15,000km. The 1.6-litre turbo petrol requires servicing each 12 months or 10,000km.
Service costs are as follows:
The Hyundai Tucson obtained a five-star ANCAP security ranking based mostly on testing carried out of the short-wheelbase European-market mannequin by Euro NCAP in 2021.
It obtained an grownup occupant safety ranking of 86 per cent, a baby occupant safety ranking of 87 per cent, a weak street person safety ranking of 66 per cent, and a security help ranking of 70 per cent.
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson vary comes normal with the next security options:
- Autonomous emergency braking (AEB)
- Pedestrian detection
- Bicycle owner detection
- Junction help
- Adaptive cruise management with cease/go
- Blind-spot help
- Rear cross-traffic help
- Clever velocity restrict help
- Lane-keep help
- Lane Following Help (lane centring)
- Reversing digital camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Main car departure alert
- Secure exit warning
- Rear occupant alert
- Tyre-pressure monitoring
- Entrance, front-side, and curtain airbags plus a front-centre airbag
Stepping up increased within the vary will get you security options equivalent to a rear AEB, Blind-Spot View Monitor, superior rear occupant alert, entrance parking sensors, and surround-view digital camera, relying on the variant.
There are three trim ranges out there on the Tucson.
The unnamed base Tucson comes normal with the next options:
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Full-size spare wheel
- Darkish chrome entrance grille
- Roof rails
- Halogen headlights
- LED daytime working lights
- LED facet indicators
- Heated and auto-folding facet mirrors
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- 4.2-inch digital instrument cluster
- Wi-fi Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Six-speaker sound system
- Wi-fi cellphone charger
- Handbook air-conditioning
- Digital parking brake
- Leather-based-wrapped steering wheel
- Leather-based-wrapped gear knob
- Premium material dashboard and door centre trim
- Black material upholstery
- Energy driver’s seat lumbar
The Elite provides the next:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Entrance parking sensors
- Superior Rear Occupant Alert
- Rear privateness glass
- Rain-sensing window wipers
- Photo voltaic management windshield glass
- 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wired Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Satellite tv for pc navigation
- Twin-zone local weather management
- Keyless entry with push-button begin
- Distant begin
- Shift-by-wire gear selector (AWD fashions solely)
- Paddle shifters (AWD fashions solely)
- Baggage web
- Black leather-based upholstery
- Heated entrance seats
- 10-way energy driver’s seat adjustment
The highest-of-the-range Highlander provides:
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlights
- Auto high-beam
- LED tail lights
- Shiny darkish chrome entrance grille
- Silver skid plate
- Panoramic glass sunroof
- Energy tailgate
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Bose premium sound system
- LED inside ambient lighting
- Heated steering wheel
- Black, brown, or gray leather-based upholstery
- Ventilated entrance seats
- Heated rear outboard seats
- Blind-Spot View Monitor
- Rear AEB
- Encompass-view monitor
- Distant Good Parking Help (diesel solely)
The N Line possibility pack ($4000, Tucson; $2500, Elite; $1500, Highlander) provides the next:
- 19-inch N Line alloy wheels
- N Line exterior physique package
- N Line entrance and rear bumpers
- N Line rear spoiler
- Physique-coloured cladding
- N Line entrance grille
- N Line daytime working lights
- LED headlights (Tucson and Elite solely)
- Auto high-beam (Tucson and Elite solely)
- LED tail lights with black-tinted lens (Tucson and Elite solely)
- N Line skid plate
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- N Line gear knob (FWD fashions solely)
- Steel pedals
- Leather-based and suede upholstery
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson is obtainable within the following exterior paint colors, relying on the variant:
- White Cream
- Phantom Black
- Shimmering Silver
- Titan Gray
- Crimson Crimson
- Deep Sea
- Silky Bronze
- Amazon Gray
All exterior paint colors apart from White Cream value an extra $595.